Sunday, March 13, 2011

Oh happy day of the time change!

I always dread the day when the time "falls backward". I hate feeling like it's always dark! Today was such a glorias day knowing that when I get home from work, I still have enough light to go for a walk with my two boys.

Today we had the chance to go to a friends house for a bbq. Their 8 year old son was baptized in our church. How wonderful for him! the weather today has been beyond beautiful and we were able to leave Harley out while we were gone. I'm sure he loved being outside all afternoon. When we got home, the 3 of us went for quite the walk. It was a nice 1 1/2 mile jaunt aound our neighborhood. We have a new family goal to walk every night when I get home from work (weather pending of course). We are determined to shed off our winter weight! Wish us luck.

I hope everyone else is having a wonderful Sunday.

Love,
US



1 comment:

Unknown said...

heyyyy where are the pics of your puppy??? my computer FINALLY decided to listen lol. ??? [great hearing from you btw!]