Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Excited!!!!!

Paul and I are SOOOO excited to announce we are expecting our second baby.  We could not be happier knowing we will have a new little one in our home come June 2017.  This pregnancy has been similar and different from my first.  I am having bad headaches again this time around but I do not have the food aversions or the horrible vomiting like I did with Afton.  I have moments when I am so tired I cannot hardly function and then I'll go days not needing naps and feeling really good.

Baby Quillon is due May 26 and the doctor has already told me they will probably induce me on my due date if I am not making good progress the checkup before my due date.  Those were sweet words to hear.

I will write more when I am into my 2nd trimester and we know what we are having.  Probably in January.  I hate that they make you wait so long before finding out!


EQ

No comments: