Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pictures to share...






The picture of myself and the pictures of Paul with Harley and Harley in his sweat shirt were taken this past week. I had to put Harley out in a major rain storm so he could go potty and he came in wet and shaking because he was so cold. Paul found a sweat shirt in the basement and put it around him. He looked so cute and pathetic.


The last pictures are of Paul with Teto and Steve at the 2010 9-11 Memorial ride. They rode from Charlottesville, VA to NYC. Paul had such a great experience. I know he was tired when he got home from all the riding but he was glad he had the chance to go last year with some other officers who he is really close to. I just got my hands on the pictures and wanted to post them for everyone.


We are heading to Missouri on Wednesday. I will take lots of pictures of my family and will blog about our trip when we get home!




Until next time!


LQ

No comments: