Saturday, May 8, 2010

May update :)

I cannot believe that another month has passed since my first entry. We have 61 days until the wedding and I could not be more excited.

Paul moved into our house last month and I was able to see the house during my April visit to Virginia. I love it and cannot wait to move all of my thing in the first part of July.

My trip to Virginia was great. I really enjoyed my time with Paul's family. Getting to know his sisters a little better (meeting 2 of them for the first time). Paul's sister Randi was nice enough to take our engagement pictures that Sunday. The pictures turned out great! Paul and I's next visit will be the 20th of this month. Paul is flying into St. Louis. This will be a special trip for several reasons. We are finally registering, I am taking Paul to his first major league baseball game (St. Louis Cardinals vs. LA Angels). The game is home so he get's to experience Bush Stadium in all it's Cardinal glory... AND, best of all... this will be our last visit before I move to Virginia.

Wedding planning update:
The invitations have come in the mail. Paul and I will be addressing them while he is here. Everything is slowly coming together. The dress has not been made yet, but I do have Paul's wedding ring. That's a great feeling.

No comments: